- 1 bunch kale
- A few spritzes of cooking spray or oil from a mister
- A sprinkle of sea salt or Creole seasoning
- Wash the kale well. Pat leaves dry with a paper towel or lint-free towel. Tear or cut leaves and remove/discard the stem.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray baking sheet with oil or cooking spray. (We use EVOO in a mister).
- Spread torn kale on baking sheet – overlapping is fine, but don’t pile it up or your chips won’t be crunchy. Sprinkle with salt or seasoning.
- Cook in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Check kale chips frequently – they will burn quickly. You want them to be crispy and lightly dry/browned around the edges.
- Some cooks suggest cooking kale chips longer (20-30 min) at a lower temperature (250) - this may be a good idea if you don't have time to keep a close eye on them at 350.
Tucker Farms https://tuckerfarmsga.com/